Guidelines for Submitting a Manuscript
All Submissions must be electronic. Send to Michelle Tenam-Zemach at email@example.com
Submit two separate files via email:
- Document One: Cover page that includes title of manuscript, submission category, all authors’ names in publication order, corresponding author’s full mailing address, telephone number, fax, and email contact information. Also include abstract (75 words max) and biography for each author (20 words max).
- Document Two: Manuscript with title (no authors), abstract (75 words max), references, and prepared for blind review
- 12 point font, double-spaced, one-inch margins, page limit according to category
- Entire document (including references) in APA format
- Word format. DO NOT send pdf files.
- Include page numbers
- Tables, figures, and graphs attached at end of manuscript, with specific program used to create them noted and with place in manuscript indicated by [insert Table X here].
Questions may be sent to: Michelle Tenam-Zemach at firstname.lastname@example.org